|Easy HYDRO Rainwater Harvesting System 10000 litre Ref: ECOhydro10000|
|Rainwater Pump Specifications|
The HydroForce Series 3 is an electronically-controlled, pressure-sensitive, submersible, centrifugal roto-dynamic pump with no reciprocating parts.
- Pressure-sensitive (demand) pump which turns itself off until there is a demand for water.
- Max head (nominal) 35 metres, pump pressure at outlet 3.5 bar.
- Dry-run Protection: when no water is detected for 8 seconds, the pump is turned off by the printed circuit board (PCB) in order to protect the motor and pump from burning out. Automatic reset after a period of 30 minutes. If water is still not detected, subsequent reset periods are 1.5 hours, 3 hours, 7 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours then back to the beginning of the cycle. Additionally, a thermal switch, not connected to the PCB, turns the pump off when motor overheats. It resets when cool which make take several hours.
- New: Inlet cartridge filter, inlet strainer and output pipe connector are factory-fitted and the seals tested to ensure proper running of the pump.
- Guaranteed for 2 years.
- Electricity consumption 800 watts at 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz (requires 10 or 13 amp fuse and RCD mains socket). Connection cable 10m H07RN-F.
- Inlet port to the non-removable filter 1 inch (25mm) female BSP. Output port 1 inch (25mm) female BSP provided with push-fit connector for 1 inch (25mm) MDPE pipe (1 ¼ inch (32mm) connector option by special order).
- Dimensions L 565 W 185 H 260 mm, weight 13.1 kgs
Why should I have a Rainwater Harvesting System?
There are many reasons why you should invest in a rainwater harvesting system. Firstly it's a big money saver when you have your system in place and you can run the system to suit your own needs and requirments. Some people only prefer a rainwater system for the garden so that they can use the water and feed their garden without using the costs they use from their mains water supply. Many people have a rain water system that is pumped through the home and garden and they save even more money when using it on household appliances that use a great deal of water.
Q: Can I drink the rainwater I collect?
A: Without filtering the rainwater with a UV steriliser it cannot be consumed.
Q: What can I use my collected rainwater for?
A: Rainwater can be used most things in the garden as it is better for plant than tap water. Rainwater can also be used in the house to flush the toilet and also run your washing machine. Rainwater can also be consumed if filtered properly.
Rain Water Benefits